OIL & GAS ADMINS INTERNATIONAL
WE KNOW THE INDUSTRY. WE KNOW SUPPORT.
SPE-GCS Upstream Oil And Gas Professionals Hiring Event | 26 MAR 2019
O&GA INTERNATIONAL IS PROUD TO BE A COLLABORATING PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION OF THE SPE-GCS SPRING 2019 UPSTREAM OIL & GAS HIRING EVENT
The SPE – GCS invites you to participate in the 5th edition of the “Upstream Oil & Gas Professionals Hiring Event,” March 26th, 2019 at Trini Mendenhall Center.
Following the success of the inaugural event in March 2017, they continue to provide a platform connecting experienced job seekers with upstream oil and gas companies to fill open positions. This is also a platform to help the industry retain qualified and experienced professionals, preventing losing them during the industry’s hard times. The SPE is partnering with other organizations to make the event a mirror of the oil industry. Thus, all upstream disciplines are invited to participate in the event.
Experienced Job Seekers, Employers and Sponsors are invited to register for the event.
Venue: Trini Mendenhall Community Center, Houston
Event Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2109
1414 Wirt Road Westview
Houston, Harris County, Texas 77055
MEMBER QUICK LINKS
WORLD INDUSTRY NEWS
- Equinor Brasil president wants an open gas market according to Quest Offshore
- BSEE: Key to energy security lay within offshore safety performance, environmentally sustainable energy production
- Gulf of Mexico lease sale results in +$244 million in bids
- Energy Transition Outlook reveals crude oil demand through 2050
- Gazprom launches full-scale development in Yamal Peninsula
- Venezuelan crude shipments dead in the water on U.S. sanctions
- Drilling halted on 300,000 acres in Wyoming
- Greenland Gas and Oil gets new license, provides Jameson update
- Block Energy's West Rustavi field in Georgia discovers oil and gas