OIL & GAS ADMINS INTERNATIONAL
WE KNOW THE INDUSTRY. WE KNOW SUPPORT.
SPE-GCS Upstream Oil And Gas Professionals Hiring Event | 26 MAR 2019
O&GA INTERNATIONAL IS PROUD TO BE A COLLABORATING PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION OF THE SPE-GCS SPRING 2019 UPSTREAM OIL & GAS HIRING EVENT
The SPE – GCS invites you to participate in the 5th edition of the “Upstream Oil & Gas Professionals Hiring Event,” March 26th, 2019 at Trini Mendenhall Center.
Following the success of the inaugural event in March 2017, they continue to provide a platform connecting experienced job seekers with upstream oil and gas companies to fill open positions. This is also a platform to help the industry retain qualified and experienced professionals, preventing losing them during the industry’s hard times. The SPE is partnering with other organizations to make the event a mirror of the oil industry. Thus, all upstream disciplines are invited to participate in the event.
Experienced Job Seekers, Employers and Sponsors are invited to register for the event.
Venue: Trini Mendenhall Community Center, Houston
Event Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2109
1414 Wirt Road Westview
Houston, Harris County, Texas 77055
MEMBER QUICK LINKS
WORLD INDUSTRY NEWS
- Shale boom architect Mark Papa named new Schlumberger chairman
- Outgoing Schlumberger CEO Kibsgaard lands $6 million consulting deal
- Iran seizes UK tanker as tensions soar
- Greece offers opportunity for Turkey if drilling disputes are resolved
- Apache completes midcontinent asset sales
- Oil pares steep weekly loss as U.S. says it downed Iranian drone
- Schlumberger sees shale output boom slowing on budget cuts
- Billionaire seeks to replace 40% of Occidental’s board of directors
- Range announces Appalachian asset sales of $634 million