O&GA Corporate Ambassadors are Executive Committee approved representatives that deliver content for O&GA activities, programs, and events within their respective oil and energy corporation. Corporate Ambassadors are assigned to and operate under O&GA Regions.
To represent Oil & Gas Admins International as a Corporate Ambassador for your corporation or to nominate a representative, please complete and submit the CORPORATE AMBASSADOR NOMINATION FORM.
Duties of the Corporate Ambassador
- Serve as a leadership liaison between his/her company and O&GA International
- Be familiar with O&GA policies
- Communicate O&GA International announcements and activities to administrative and support professionals within their respective corporations
- Create O&GA brand awareness among staff within his/her organization
- Recruit and retain members within his/her organization
- Participate in surveys to improve O&GA overall functions and benefits
- Volunteer to participate in O&GA Regional and International Conferences
- Work in conjunction with other Corporate Ambassadors to create committees for coordination and execution of O&GA city-wide networking events and/or volunteer events as approved by the Executive Committee
- Encourage relationships with vendors for O&GA city-wide networking and/or volunteer events
- May be requested to nominate or solicit appropriate speakers for O&GA city-wide monthly networking and/or volunteer events
- Participate in obtaining appropriate sponsors for O&GA city-wide events
- Have current or prior oil, gas or energy experience.
- A member of Oil & Gas Admins International in good standing. Membership must be obtained within 6 months of becoming a Corporate Ambassador.
- Begin the process to become OGAP Certified within three months of selection as a Corporate Ambassador.
- Corporate Ambassadors may not serve in leadership roles of organizations that may create a conflict of interest.