Date(s) - 10/30/2018
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
JOIN Oil & Gas Admins International for a great training session to discuss how to successfully transition from an administrative career to a technical career in the oil and gas industry. REGISTER BELOW ⇓
Learn from industry experts and ask your candid questions. Participants will have the opportunity to gain tips and tools on the following topics to aid in their career development:
- Identifying and overcoming potential obstacles
- Getting past stereotypes and perceptions
- Recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities
- Creating opportunities
- Building important relationships
- Discovering training and development opportunities
- Communicating with your manager
BHP Billiton is hosting this training session. We hope you will join us!
FREE FOR O&GA PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS | $50.00 FOR NON-MEMBERS
LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS | GOODY BAG SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR VENDORS
*Free garage parking
Bookings are closed for this event.