Date(s) - 11/30/2017
3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Courtyard Marriott North/Shenandoah
JOIN Oil & Gas Admins International for a great training session to discuss how to successfully transition from an administrative career to a technical career in the oil and gas industry.
Learn from industry experts and ask your candid questions. Participants will have the opportunity to gain tips and tools on the following topics to aid in their career development:
- Identifying and overcoming potential obstacles
- Getting past stereotypes and perceptions
- Recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities
- Creating opportunities
- Building important relationships
- Discovering training and development opportunities
- Communicating with your manager
Courtyard by Marriott North Houston/Shenandoah is sponsoring a Happy Hour immediately following the training session. We hope you will join us!
FREE FOR O&GA PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS | $50.00 FOR NON-MEMBERS
LIMITED NUMBER OF SEATS | GOODY BAG SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR VENDORS
*Free surface parking