Oil & Gas Admins International is dedicated to career and personal development and global networking opportunities for oil and gas administrative and support professionals. Join us with Merrill Lynch at Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse in The Woodlands for a fun and informative “Financial Habits Matter” workshop and great networking with industry professionals and supporters Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
We strive to give our members and supporters monthly opportunities to network and build valuable relationships. With Houston being the HUGE city that it is, we partner with our fantastic event sponsors to host two monthly events in the Greater Houston area – one in the north Houston / The Woodlands area, and one in or around downtown Houston / Galleria / Energy Corridor and areas around and in-between.
We hope you will join us!
FINANCIAL HABITS MATTER WORKSHOP
Troy Spencer and Heidi Deloit will share tips on how to improve your financial situation. Workshop topics include:
- Budgeting and Saving with a focus on how to setup an effective budget
- Daily money management tips and savings plan for both emergencies and future needs.
- Steps in creating a budget and the successful habits needed to stay on track.
- Benefits of having a savings plan and what your should have for emergencies.
- How saving now can have a big effect on your life in retirement.
OGAP Certification and Training
Conferences and Events
TAKE A TOUR of Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse, the event sponsor, and learn about the fantastic services they have to offer.
Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse is hosting light appetizers and drinks for this event.
Surface parking is available.