The 4th Annual Oil & Gas Admins International Conference and Vendor Exhibition will be held June 15, 2017 in Spring, TX. REGISTER NOW
The Oil & Gas Admins International Conference and Vendor Exhibition offers information, connections, inspiration and motivation to help oil and energy professionals succeed and excel in a challenging and demanding industry. It is a one-day conference scheduled to be held Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM with a vendor exhibition during lunch from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM. We have executed three past conferences with tremendous success! View the tentative agenda.
The conference is the first to focus specifically on career and personal growth and development for oil and gas administrative professionals. It features dynamic and relevant speakers who share their wisdom and expertise on a range of topics all with the goal of helping you unleash and develop your potential. Our past keynote speakers have included:
- Dr. Ganesh Thakur, NAE – 2012 SPE President and Retired Chevron VP, Distinguished Professor and Director of Energy Industry Partnerships at University of Houston
- Sara Ortwein – President of ExxonMobil’s Upstream Research Company
- Janeen Judah – 2017 SPE President and Chevron GM
- Lewis Senior – Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Equilibria
- Jim Claunch – VP of Statoil Operational Excellence for Development and Production USA/Mexico
- Elizabeth Schwarze – GM Chevron Africa and Latin America Exploration and Production Company
Our goal for the conference and for Oil & Gas Admins International is always to ensure that the administrative professionals have a thorough knowledge of not only administrative and soft skills but also thorough and certifiable knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
WHO ARE OUR ATTENDEES?
- Administrative and support professionals in the oil & gas industry
- Administrative Team Leaders
- Administrative and support professionals seeking to work in the oil & gas Industry
- Vendors, Suppliers, Employers
- Anyone looking for information and inspiration
Attendees will have the chance to view, sample and learn about products and services from a wide variety of vendors that service the needs of the oil and energy administrative professional, and/or the oil and energy industry. To exhibit at the conference, click the link below.