Exhibitors at the conference will offer a range of products and services meaningful to oil and energy administrative and support professionals. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to make profitable new business contacts, and to put their products and services in front of the decision makers – the gatekeepers of the oil and energy industry.
REGISTER HERE >>
Don’t miss a chance to be a part of this exciting event!
ALL EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 15, 2018 or until the exhibitor booths are filled (which ever date comes first). There are a limited number of exhibitor booths, and space is not guaranteed. All exhibitors will be notified of final application acceptance. Event organizers will determine exhibitor booth locations.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Access to the oil and energy industry decision makers for promotional items, hotels and venues, gifts, catering, transportation, travel, etc.
- Complimentary booth identification sign
- 6′ skirted table with two chairs
- Listing on the conference website and conference program
- Two exhibit passes for booth staff only
EXHIBITOR BOOTH SET UP TIMES will be communicated once exhibitors are finalized and notified. All events will begin promptly at their scheduled times.
SUGGESTIONS TO HELP MAKE THE EVENT AND YOUR BOOTH SUCCESSFUL:
- Have at least 200 business cards on hand
- Provide free product samples or coupons (participants will be given a bag upon arrival)
- Provide product and/or service brochures or flyers
- Be prepared to talk about your business
- Pre-assemble as many items as possible before your arrival and give yourself enough time to setup
EARLY BIRD (until January 31, 2018) – $400.00
REGULAR (February 1 through May 18, 2018) – $500.00
LATE (after May 18, 2018) – $600.00
**Full payment is due at the time of application**
Cancellations received on or before April 20, 2018 will receive 50% refund. Cancellations after April 20, 2018 will not be refunded.
Exhibitors will have a chance to elect to fill the Goody Bag on the exhibitor application. Put your company logo in front of each and every attendee. Add your promotional products to the conference bag.
Examples of promotional products include:
- Pocket hand sanitizer
- Bag clips
- Tee Shirts
- Markers / Highlighters
- Bath and Body
- Gift Certificates
- Etc. The more unique the products, the better!
Products must be received by June 18, 2018. Select “Providing Promotional Products” on the Exhibitor Application.